FACULTIES

The academic staff comprises experienced faculty from diverse fields. The high calibre of the staff comes across through the composition of the faculty consisting of professionally qualified individuals. The college believes that teaching is the art of simplifying knowledge and information without diluting it.

To know the details of our faculty members Click Here

LOCATION

C.M.Annamalai college of education is a group institution of Annamalai educational and charitable trust headed by its chairman Thiru. A.Asokan. This institution is located at survey No. 397/2, Sholinghur – Thirutani High road, Vellathur village, Adhivaragapuram post, Pallipet Taluk, Tiruvallur district of Tamilnadu. This college is located on the main road between Sholinghur and Ramakrishna rajapet at 3 km equidistance and near R.K.pet - BDO Office. There are frequent buses and share autos to cater to the students coming from nearby towns and villages such as pallipet, Podatturpet, Thiruthani, Arakonam, Ponnai, Walaja and Ranipet. Apart from the public transport, our college buses are plying between the college & the above places. For those who avail Chennai to Bangalore train route, they have to alight at sholinghur road railway station which is about 15km from the college.

Photo collection of the various events conducted in our college are listed here

PHYSICAL INFRA-STRUCTURE

C.M.Annamalai college of education is situated in a pleasant greenbelt environment with clean air, water and vegetation . The site is spread over an area of 2 acres and the college building is G + 2 floors measuring a total built up area of 17106 sqft. It consists of the physical infrastructure meeting the norms of NCTE and TNTEU as follows:

LABORATORIES

Library
The library and reading hall is situated in a spacious hall measuring 1250sqft. Library consists of 3550 books --- 20 titles, 2400 Textbooks, 1150 reference books, 8 journals and 7 encyclopedia. The library is manned by a qualified librarian with computer and internet facility. A reprographic facility is provided for the staff and students who use the library facility.